Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 7784 [details]
Using either latest Forms stable or beta release, as well as the latest beta Xamarin for Android, I receive this uncatchable Exception, then SIGABRT from libc, on line 52 in ObservableObject.cs.
Steps to repro:
1. Click the add button a few times to add enough rows to fill the screen.
2. Quickly toggle back and forth the Switches at random with multiple fingers, 4-5+ per second.
3. The Exception should occur within 10 seconds.
Tested on Nexus 7 2013, Nexus 7 2012, and OnePlus One all on Android 4.4 ART with same results.
This might be a forms issue, it was difficult to tell from the stacktrace.
Adding GC.Collect(); just before returning the SwitchCell seems to help.
I have checked this issue and after following steps mentioned in bug description, I am getting same issue.
Debug Log : https://gist.github.com/Mohit-Kheterpal/2d962416a727760acb4e
IDE Logs : https://gist.github.com/Mohit-Kheterpal/fc54918cf2e9150269c0
Just tried without ART, it took longer to crash, but it did after a minute or so.
This is (probably) a Xamarin.Forms bug, as it's access the CompoundButton.Checked property on a disposed instance.
I have confirmed the crash and will investigate further.
This should be fixed in 1.3.3-pre1