Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
I ran the SkeletonApp UITest on both versions and found a noticeable difference in the number of errors that appeared in the test.
(1 error on each test on a total of 1 device)
(10 errors total on 8 devices)
The one of the more noticeable differences in the tests was that the JDK 1.7 run included one that failed with a timeout failure whereas the JDK 1.6 run did not. This failure appeared on the Samsung Galaxy Y. I am not 100% sure whether the results are due to the JDK builds or not though because some testcloud runs have been inconsistent in terms of errors launching the app as opposed to the app having test failures.
I have ran the app a few more times on test cloud and am no longer seeing any more additional issues.