Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
GitHub or Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 6776 [details]
This happens on Archlinux x86_64 and Mono 3.2.8.
Please see the attached test case; compile with "mcs cast.cs"
Running it displays increasing times for the same operation, similar to the following:
Can't reproduce this using mono 3.4.0.
I just tried Mono from Git and can't reproduce it either (although I did manage to reproduce it on another PC using 3.2.8).