Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
When trying to adjust positions of subviews in the Layout pad, the origin box continually resets to bottom/right.
I have AutoLayout turned off, but I don't think it matters. AFAICT XCode defaults to top/left per UIKit defaults.
I check this issue and am able to reproduce this issue. I noticed that the origin box continually resets to bottom/right when tried to adjust positions of subviews
Steps to reproduce.
1. Created iOS project.
2. Opened storyboard file in iOS designer
3. Added View
4. tried to change positions of subviews
Screen cast: http://screencast.com/t/hZIdccx50n8
=== Xamarin Studio ===
Version 4.2.4 (build 32)
Installation UUID: ce3f5199-e126-42fd-bc8a-6a96370af9ab
Mono 3.2.6 ((no/9b58377)
GTK+ 2.24.23 (Raleigh theme)
Package version: 302060000
=== Apple Developer Tools ===
Xcode 5.0 (3332.22)
=== Xamarin.iOS ===
Version: 184.108.40.206 (Business Edition)
Build date: 2014-10-03 18:02:26-0400
=== Build Information ===
Release ID: 402040032
Git revision: a160c35dac9ab9fd32eeadaa171216316d5a5133
Xamarin addins: a779416ceabd54981ce812771a4061c942e8b872
=== Operating System ===
Mac OS X 10.9.0
Darwin mac109s-Mac-mini.local 13.0.0 Darwin Kernel Version 13.0.0
Thu Sep 19 22:22:27 PDT 2013
Fixed in master and 5.0 release branch