Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
1. From the File menu select New > Solution, bringing up the dialog box.
2. Expand the C# item in the tree on the left.
3. Choose Android, and select the Android Application template from the list on the right.
4. Enter the name of project , and then click OK.
5. Go to View, Click on Assembly Browser. Assembly Browser will open.
6. Select Summary from Language dropdown list .
7. Go to Assembly Browser > Expand project name
8. Click on Project Name > Resources > Attribute.
Actual Result: Exception System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException has thrown.
Expected Result : Exception Should not thrown. Attribute detail should appear.
Suppliment Info :
Environment Info :
All Mac and Windows
X.S 4.2.4 (Build 23)
Regression Status :
Same behavior is happening with Stable XS 4.2.3 (Build 59)
I have checked this issue with:
XS 4.2.4(build 266)- 57fa6b7639703775ae1d5c46536e42ab424cb177
Widows 8 ans ML 10.8.4
As of now we are not getting 'summary' option under Language dropdown list. Now we are getting only 'C#' and 'IL' option.
Please let us know is this is intentional fix?
Yes it's intentional unless you have a good idea what to show as 'summary' :)
As per comment 3 updating bug status to Verified.