Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Steps to reproduce:
0. Create one portrait (/layout/Seconds.axml) and one landscape layout (/layout-land/Seconds.axml)
1. Double-click on “Resources/layout/Seconds.axml”.
2. Change to “Source” mode editing. This is a very important step. The bug doesn’t happened without it.
3. Double-click on “Resources/layout-land/Seconds.axml”.
4. Notice that the layout is displayed in landscape mode in the “Content” editor but using the layout from “Resources/layout/Seconds.axml”.
Fixed in 4.2.4.
Today we have checked this issue with following builds :
XS 4.2.4 (build 14)
After following steps mention in bug description we are not getting this issue.
Now the landscape file appears in landscape mode.
Hence, closing this issue.