Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
We have a problem on android application development. the problem is
occurred when we want to parse sqldatareader into datatable. sometimes our
code can running well, but in other time it hit the error, we cannot catch
the exception but in xamarin studio output show some error. we attach the
error and our fuction code.
Here is quick information about what i do.
- i do modification xamarin field service project
- i add sqlite feature on that project
- i want to create datatable from sqlite query (issue lay here)
- the application is running well with mono shared runtime.
- when i dont use shared runtime, to make single apk, purposed for creating published apk, sometime it run well, randomly the application crashed after i run some round
- the application did not hit the exception, suddenly cut the debuger connection but left application output error.
- i put the application output on attachment
- i also put the class that hit the error on attachment.
please help me with suggestion,
Collaborative Excellence Sdn. Bhd
Created attachment 5240 [details]
error trace and class
Created attachment 5241 [details]
Unfortunately, we’re unable to reproduce this report. If this issue is still occurring for you, please reopen this issue and attach a reproduction to the bug by starting with a clean Xamarin.Android project adding just the code necessary to demonstrate the issue.
Because we have not received a reply to our request for more information we are closing this issue. If you are still encountering this issue, please reopen the ticket with the requested information. Thanks!