Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
The axml files all opened fine until the 4.0.13 update was installed today. It now says.
"The project has resource folders using uppercase letters. The Android SDK requires all resource folders to be lowercase, otherwise the design may not find the resources in those folders. The invalid folder are Data.
I changed the folder listed as Data to data.
I have tried changing the files to all lowercase but I can not get it to work. But it all opened fine in the previous version.
Can you please check this issue with latest stable X.Android 4.10.01073.
If this issue still happens with stable X.Android 4.10.01073. Please provide us a screencast so that we can reproduce this issue.
I have tried to reproduce this issue with XS 4.2.1 (build 1) and X.Android 4.10.01073. But I am unable to reproduce this issue.
I am able to rename folder from uppercase to lower.
Here are my steps in screencast : http://screencast.com/t/PlWFepCb3
Not sure whether I am following required steps to reproduce this issue or not.
Please verify this issue with latest stable builds i.e. XS 4.2.1 (build 1) and X.Android 4.10.01073.
If you are still facing this issue then please provide us steps to reproduce or screencast.
After the latest update 4.2.1 the error message changed and now told me that the Google SDK needed to be updated.
I updated that and it is now working just fine.
As per comment#3 closing this issue..