Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create any Android application in VS.
2. Open Project Properties by right clicking on it.
User is not able to access its project properties, its application option is missing and its displaying "An error occurred trying to load the page"
User should able to access all options under Project properties.
Windows 7 and 8
Regression status: This is working fine with MFA 4.8.00013
We have found below logs at this location: C:\Users\XamarinQA\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Log\XamarinAndroid
I'm seeing the same behavior - here's an IDE log though it doesn't look to have any pertinent information.
This is fixes in XamarinVS/master/2451d84e41
The Build just finished, if you want to test it.
Fix verified in XA master/ 0d44ff90f
if I install the current head of MTVS 1.4 series over XA master I still hit an issue when attempting to load Xamarin Android Application settings in Visual Studio. This occurs for newly created templates, and previously existing projects, and prevents the user from deploying to device or emulator.
X.A 4.8.2-32 / master / 33e5abc7 (installed first)
X.I VS 1.4.0 / 1.4-series / 76dda85b (installed second)
Looks like the 1.4 series was branched before that fix went into master. The last commit is over 7 days ago. Will need to check if this fix can be pulled in as it required a bump to md-addins and I'm not sure which branch of md-addins 1.4 is tracking
This was fixed yesterday as reported by Dean, the md-addins branch was changed.
The 360logica guys are still seeing the issue though, they'll comment.
Today we have checked this and we are still facing this issue.
Below are some cases in which it works and fails :
1. Install MFA alone = Works
2. Install MFA First, then MTVS = Fails
3. Install MTVS First, then MFA = Works
4. Install MFA First, then MTVS and then Uninstall MTVS = Fails
Environment Details :
I back ported some changes from master to fix this
This build should fix the issue..
Fix verified after installing XIVS 1.4.2 (7e177260) over XA 4.8.02032 (33e5abc7)