Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
John identified this a week or two ago when I asked why on the Mac I don't have any ABI's checked and they are all checked in Visual Studio. It happened again. I have been working in Visual Studio and after the latest beta update I tried Mac again. I pulled the latest from SVN and again, no ABI's checked. I checked my .csproj file and it has the following:
%3b should be a comma
This continues to be a problem and essentially blocks the ability to work on a problem on both Mac and Windows at the same time as the .csproj file is broken from this issue.
The supported Abi's element is serialized differently in VS vs. XS (Mac)
*** Bug 14711 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
This should be fixed in the next public Alpha release, assuming our QA team approves the fix.
Today I have checked this issue with following builds:
All Mac and Windows
X.S 4.2.2(build 2)
After checking all Abis in VS when opening .csproj it is showing <AndroidSupportedAbis>armeabi,armeabi-v7a,x86</AndroidSupportedAbis>. This is the screencast for the same: http://screencast.com/t/EghTyjf3
While on Mac all Abis are checked and after opening .csproj it shows <AndroidSupportedAbis>armeabi;armeabi-v7a;x86</AndroidSupportedAbis>