Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
I have tried to update xamarin to 4.6.03 and 4.6.04. After this deployment to emulator and target has been
quite unstable. I only get one attempt, then I have to reboot VS in order to make one more deployment.
This is the only info I get. Any idea?
Loaded assembly: Mono.Android.Support.v4.dll [External]
Loaded assembly: Mono.Android.dll [External]
Loaded assembly: System.Core.dll [External]
The program 'Mono' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Rolling back to 4.6.02 solves the problem.
I run windows8 visual studio 2012.
Same issue on Windows 7 + VS Studio 2012 Ultimate.
Possibly related: adb kill-server / adb start-server makes VS lose the device.
What I mean is after killing and restarting the server, VS can no longer find the device, even if I hit "refresh" in the Select Device pop-up. Restarting VS resolves this. Don't know if it is related or not.
I just discovered quite by accident that changing the USB connection from "Mass Storage" to "Charge Only" seems to resolve this issue at least on this particular device. (Casio GZone Commando)
This problem still exists in Xamarin 4.6.06. I'm not able change USB connection in Galaxy S III mini. I have rolled back to 4.6.02 in order to solve the problem
seems that this is solved in 4.6.07