Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 3571 [details]
How it looks like in XS
1. I debuged app with iOS simulator 6.0. Target version is 5.0 (see related issue https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=10500);
2. I finished task, committed to git repository via external software - SourceTree for Mac;
3. I merged my changes with other developers changes. Cproj file was changed;
4. When I switched back to XS and it reloaded cproj file;
5. After that "target" combobox is disabled and prints nothing. Only when when I switched to other build configuration, it shows something. BTW, it switch back to iOS 5.0 simulator.
Suggestion: save and then restore current target value when XS updates externally modified cproj-file.
Already fixed. The target combobox is not reset anymore when reloading a project.