Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch the MonoDevelop.
2. Click on "Start a New Solution" link.
3. Choose C# > MonoTouch > iPhone in left hand panel.
4. Select MonoTouch Single View Application template from the center panel.
5. Enter name into Name field.
6. Select a location.
7. Click on "Forward" button.
8. Click on "cancel" button on Project Feature page.
9. See welcome page appears and solution name is not displayed on the Recent Project section.
10. Now again click on "Start a New Solution" link.
11. Choose C# > MonoTouch > iPhone in left hand panel.
12. Select MonoTouch Single View Application template from the center panel.
13. Enter same name into Name field.
14. Select same location.
15. Click on "Forward" button.
16. See system is asking for overwrite the files which was created during first attempt of solution creation process.
System is asking for overwrite the files which was created during first attempt of solution creation process.
User should be able to create solution with the same name which is provided during the first attempt of solution creation process.
VM: Parallel Desktop
OS: Lion 10.7 (Guest Operating System)
MonoDevelop 2.8 beta 2
Mono Framework for MAC OS X Intel Runtime
Now project feature page has been removed. Hence this issue is not occurring, so we are closing this issue.