Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
I can only reproduce the build errors without converting the project to Xamarin.Mac format. Once it's converted, it builds just fine.
Today we have checked this issue with following builds:
X.S 4.0 - 1c3e943ebec6a7d6e695af9f7a1808ac5bafdb21
Mono - 2.10.11 (mono-2-10/2baeee2)
We have checked this issue in both case using MonoMac and using Xamarin.mac. we are getting same build errors in both case. Below is the screencast for the same:
Hence reopening this issue
Today we are getting same issue with following builds:
Xamarin.Mac: 1.4.22/ 1.6.9
Version 4.0.11 (build 7)
We are still getting same issue in both case using MonoMac and using Xamarin.mac.
This is fixed in git. It will require an updated Xamarin.Mac.
Today, we have checked this issue with:
XS 4.0.13(build 39)
Mono 3.2.3 ((no/8d3b4b7)
App info: mac-samples-master 324afff14262b9c8661db8242d9a40cf59b8d771
Now this is working fine without any build error. We are able to successfully run this application.
Hence marking this as Verified Fixed